Anyone here who DIDN'T use V***?

I assume most of y’all used Vine and are here because of that. I, personally, somehow wasn’t swept up in that wave at the time (though I seem to miss out on a lot of things, so that isn’t really unusual for me. :P) though did create an account with it in, I think, early 2016 and onyl briefly played around with it to get a feel of it.

I suppose I rather regretted not using it more and getting more into it and I guess that’s why I’m excited about V2 and was curious as to how many other people on here are here who didn’t use the original Vine? I assume there aren’t that many. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

categorizing this as off topic

:stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t make vines but there was a period of time where I watched them. But like most people, I didn’t appreciate it until it was gone.

5 Likes

Same for me. Never made vines but always enjoyed watching them.

Ah, sorry, I seem to be terrible at categorising my topics. :sweat:

I was debating whether it should’ve been in General Discussion or Hype and it turned out to be neither. xD

1 Like

I didn’t make vines coz I wasn’t confident enough but now I am I think

4 Likes

I didn’t use the original vine :upside_down_face: I wish I had though
:slightly_smiling_face:
Edit: I messed up the smiley faces :joy:

I didn’t use Vine when it was released. I heard about it, and never got into it. I didn’t get a chance to see a lot of the early days of social media. facebook, twitter, sogamed (if anyone knows what that is :wink: ). But Vine was one I didn’t catch up to as an editing tool. When I noticed you could add your vine to your twitter, I was interested, but i was to late. Couldn’t make an account and it had shut down. I’ve tried out Vine Camera here, and there.
https://twitter.com/rmccreid/status/870017714860969984

yeh boi. Always had ideas but in Junior year of high school I had little time to implement them before Vine shut down

Same with a lot of you guys: I never used Vine nor really developed an interest in it until months after its shutdown, but I’m very excited to see the development of v2 as an app and as a community.

2 Likes

Picked up vine in 2013, used it near-daily, and was very sad to see it go. Extremely excited to see it return.

2 Likes

Welcome to the best social network in the world :cupid:

1 Like

I only used the original vine to watch vines in the first few months than left it. I thought the app wasn’t going to be big… boy did I make a mistake

2 Likes

I never used it to post, but the memes were my life tho, forreal

2 Likes

I didn’t use Vine to make vines. Browsed it for the last couple months of 2016. I got really into it because of the compilations on YouTube. Also, randomly off topic, but I can’t find out how to post questions. I can reply, but I can’t post questions to the forum. And also is there an app for this?

2 Likes

I just turned 17 this month, and so when vine became popular I was never interested probably due partly to my age. I’m really looking forward to trying V2 out though, and being part of the community

3 Likes

i made an account for the app but i never really used it i would just watch those compilations on youtube with some friends from time to time

1 Like

I never downloaded the Vine app EVER so I am gonna give ■■■■■■ a try…

I never had vine, I got my first phone pretty late and just never felt the need to use it but looking at it now I regret it so much. I spent my whole winter break watching compilations

1 Like

I never got into Vine, but I’m not entirely sure why. I can’t wait for v2 though! I’m really excited to be part of a positive and happy community. :slight_smile: