Anyone here ever seen Scott Pilgrim?

It’s the best movie ever made, ever seen it?

5 Likes

Seen it and I like it. Not exactly the best movie ever made from my perspective but it’s pretty good. I like the fact that the way in which people can have abilities is not really explained; it’s just a thing. Transitions and camera work are also pretty good.

I also felt that the comics were better.

2 Likes

Seen it, like it, but not the GOAT.

1 Like

I love that movie!!! It’s amazing

1 Like

I don’t think it’s the greatest, but I’d not balk if someone else said it was the greatest. It pops in my head from time to time and I’ll still watch clips on youtube - I think that sticking power is the sign of a very, very strong movie.

1 Like

I was obsessed with that movie for a hot minute when it first came out. Still listen to the soundtrack every once in a while. “This is the beginning of the song…”

1 Like

I love how unique the camera work is. Makes it so fun to watch.

2 Likes

I love it because it’s a irl video game lol

One of the best movies of all tiiiime

CinemaSins just came out with a critique on that movie and that’s one of their lesser sin movies. Even the narrator said he enjoyed the movie and the soundtrack. It’s not my favorite, but I’ll always watch it when it comes on.

1 Like

“I heard the comics were better than the movie”

1 Like

Sure, yeah they are, but what does that have to do with the movie’s quality?

It’s a quote from the movie

The movie is fantastically fun, some great fight scenes and super quotable. It is one that I have seen many times over.

One of my fave movies of all time :pleading_face::pleading_face: i’m in lesbians with it

1 Like

Bread makes you fat???!

2 Likes