Anyone here a Nintendo Switch owner?

Does anyone own a Switch? If so, what’s your favorite game? Least favorite? If you don’t own one, do you want to? I’d love to discuss with you about it!

2 Likes

I have a switch and Zelda breath of the wild.it’s one of the best games I’ve played in a long time. I definitely recommend it!

2 Likes

In my dreams. I think breath of the wild is the best. I’ve played it a bit.

1 Like

Totally agree with you! Zelda BOTW and Mario Odyssey were my highlights of last year.

1 Like

I have MARIO also but I’ve been so caught up playing Zelda I haven’t played much of it yet :joy::joy:

1 Like

Zelda BOTW is WAY more expansive than Mario Odyssey, which I think is an obvious statement, but I still sorta enjoyed Mario more simply because I’m more of a Mario guy.

Favorite: Mario OD
Least: All the games I’ve played have been pretty good. But I guess stardew would be the least fun.

I wonder what this new online will be like

1 Like

Mario Odyssey was perfect for me. I poured so Man the hours into that game to collect every single moon.

Right now I’m digging into celeste and it’s pretty fun so far!

1 Like

I definitely can’t afford one, but I am super hyped for it :smile: It’s definitely the best system Nintendo has come out with in a long while, and I love Odyssey and BOTW (having played a bit of both)
I think Odyssey is actually my favorite out of the two rn, I seems to have a bit more character (though they’re both fabulous games)

1 Like

I really like Overcooked, its a cooperative cooking game which causes mass chaos among friends, family, and your inner-conscience

1 Like

My personal favorite is splatoon 2, and my sister’s fav is BOTW. Can’t think of a least favorite though, they’re all pretty great!

1 Like

Totally agree with you on Odyssey. It’s literally the perfect Mario game! I’ve heard a lot about Celeste, and I’m considering getting it. Pixelated platformers are some of my favorite games!

Odyssey has a lot more charm in it. BOTW is really all about the nature aspect of things, while Odyssey is full of colorful worlds and characters, and the soundtrack is amazing! (the BOTW soundtrack is good too, but Odyssey’s has a lot more style)

1 Like

I’ve played Overcooked with my friends, and it’s so much fun! While I’ve been enjoying the single-player experience on the Switch, the couch games have left a great impact on my Switch experience.

Splatoon 2 is super addicting! The only time I can think of that I just had to stop was when the “communication errors” began occurring. (Don’t wanna get provoked)

Yeah that’s definitely true :slight_smile: As expansive as BOTW is, I feel like Odyssey just draws you in a bit more. It also seems like there’s more of a variety of mechanics, is that true?

Thinking about getting one, portable skyrim :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I don’t have one but, I can say that the Switch looks so dope!

1 Like

I am as of a month ago. Might be my favorite console I’ve ever had

1 Like

I’d have to say so far my favorite console is PS4 I love the exclusives for Playstation in general and my best friends are on it. Since I was a little kid I was raised on Playstation.