Anyone Have a Good Story?

Anyone have a good story to tell? I have one. Yesterday at Costco a guy found a $100 bill in his shopping cart. He gave it to the police officer but the police officer wouldn’t accept it because he thought it was a joke. So he went inside he bought 2 boxes of diapers and a camera. The man saw a security camera with himself in it. He went up to it and kept tapping on it.
See more

3 Likes

Almost got me

1 Like

Wait, I need those 100$

1 Like

I clicked on “see more” and now I feel dumb.

1 Like

AHA NICE TRY, my time on Youtube has trained me

2 Likes

Great topic, just make sure you put it in the right category. Should be under Off Topic :grin:

2 Likes

$100 bill

1 Like

Why you so gullible Mcfly?! :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Hello? McFly? Are you in there? Lol

1 Like

Think Mcfly think

1 Like

Omg. You got me :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

I live in a pretty dangerous country and once I was at my English class but when we had our break I decided to go with my friends to eat at a restaurant that was on the corner of the street. It was always empty so I decided to give it a try. We were 5.
2 girls and 3 boys. So we went and once we got inside there wasn’t anything but a big long hall that was all dark. At the end of it there was a sign that said restaurant at the left. The girls stayed at the door with one of the boys and my friend and I weren’t scared so we went till the end. At the end there was a door covered with a lot of wood tables and a lot of Christians stuff like Cruces and pictures of God and more. As my country is dangerous we immediately run to the exit. Till this point we think that the restaurant is used to kidnap or steal people. which is very common.

1 Like

Wow that’s scary

I have never run faster in my life. But I’ve been through worst. Gun aimed at my head. That’s real scary. Thanks God I’m leaving my country soon.

I would accept it hahahaha

Eras de Venezuela no? Latinoamerica va de mal en peor :persevere:

Si, exactamente. Mi país ha quedado en nada.

Ojala Venezuela pueda salir adelante, Maduro los esta hundiendo

1 Like

Puerto Rico is really bad now too, when I visited with my family we had to shake off a few people who had bad intentions

Welcome to latinoamerica bro