Anyone From NYC?

Hello everyone, my name is Michael and I’m just looking for people in NYC to be friends with. I’m not social but I’d love to meet some great people. especially those who love creating stuff. let me know, thanks :slight_smile:

A little about me: I graduated high-school in summer 2017 and I’m trying to pursue my passion as a freelance photographer and just a general content creator. I love space, science, and tech. If you wanna know more just ask lmao.

2 Likes

Fellow New Yorker here! You like space, science and tech? Awesome! Did you see the static fire test of the Falcon Heavy?

1 Like

I’m from Queens!

1 Like

I’m don’t live there, but I wanna tranfer to NYU in the future. What’s it like there?

1 Like

ayyy i’m from new jersey! right across the river :yum:

Really nice, lots of different cultures in different areas of NYC. You’d be in a good place for NYU. I’ve gotta few friends that go there, and they love it!:statue_of_liberty:
There’s also lots of good food!

2 Likes

nope im from atlanta sorry

I DID OMGG IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. I can’t for it to launch and can you imagine the thrust of BFR :open_mouth:??

1 Like

Me too! :smiley:

1 Like

The energy here is electrifying. I’m glad you’re looking into transferring to a school in NYC. I post pictures on instagram @kiddox all over nyc so you can see how I capture the city :slight_smile:

That’s alright :slight_smile: how are you?

Oooo I took a beautiful picture of jersey from the other side of the Hudson river.
IMG_0056

1 Like

good and u?

1 Like

Barely, I just Know that it’s gonna be INSANE! Elon’s drive is insane. I think space X is making Really good progress–

1 Like