Anyone else noticed that typing thenameofsaidapp followed by 2 is blocked?

Something pretty weird just happened. When I tried to type ‘v-ne’ into the chat, followed by 2, it got censored and became ‘■■■■■■’.
Is this because the team are taking action so that people don’t call it v-ne, or is it just my computer screwing up :thinking:

4 Likes

Seems to only happen when typing vine and then 2 now. It happened on this post when I tried to type ‘vine’ + ‘2’ - {CLOSED} V2 Name Suggestion - Similar with Manipulation

1 Like

it is most likely the team taking action so people on the forums will no longer think that the “v” in v2 stands for, well, you know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, if they haven’t read it in the pinned posts already

4 Likes

This censored for a long time, is to not divulge more that name since the forum is exclusive to V2. In addition, the rights belong to Twitter

2 Likes

Yes, it is because of legal matters. Can not call it “Vine…2” It is not a branch of Vine, it is another project. Vine is owned by Twitter. Refer to this app as v2

4 Likes

i can say ■■■■■ or ■■■■■

@Jennifer @ThomyBalca @nogud ah ok, thanks! I only just noticed it now so I was a little curious

1 Like

they come out censored for me

Haha. Same here :joy:

1 Like

Haha interesting. It’s a sign guys. We gotta move on from the-app-that-must-not-be-named.

1 Like

It’s not called v*ne 2, it would be a copyright infringement type thing I thing… it’s v2

1 Like