Anyone else new to the "7-second videos" format?

I’m new to the forums! I had to make an account, because I’m actually really excited for v2! I never used v**e before, but I have a lot of ideas for v2. I’ve actually made a few ideas on sc that a lot of people told me to put on v2 when it comes out. I’m really hoping some of them fit in the time limit.

So is anyone else going into v2 completely new to the “7-second video” format or got any ideas stored for what they wanna do? :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Video format is 6.5 seconds to my knowledge

3 Likes

I have a bunch of ideas but I haven’t tested them yet I hope they can fit in the time slot :sweat_smile::cold_sweat:

4 Likes

Yeah, I feel like its more well known as 7 seconds though because it rounds up on a YouTube or twitter video. But yeah I think it is actually 6.5 seconds.

2 Likes

I’ve written down a lot of skits but I’m so suprised how many I have to crop down, it’s a bit hard at first but after a while you get a good feel for what 6.5 seconds and it’s becomes easier

4 Likes

its a challange tbh… all of my video ideas go upto 8 seconds :joy: so id have to really talk fast or change up a few things

3 Likes

Yeah I the few ideas I tried on sc went to about 8-10 seconds. 2 really good ones were under 7 seconds, so I was happy about that :smile:

2 Likes

I’m having some trouble with some test videos, might have to take out my intro that’s half a second lol

3 Likes

I’ve never used V*ne myself either, I missed it by just a little, so I wanna make sure i don’t miss it this time, just for the giggles of it :blush: Got a fair few ideas, actually kept a note of em aha

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Appreciate the love and excitement. I think this is what the forum needs now. We haven’t been updated for the last month. Just waiting on the next one as promised by @dom fingers crossed hopefully by summer; BETA

3 Likes

i got a hunch the beta would be out ending this month or mid june with the final app out in august or september? given the delays :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fo shoooo m888💦

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums! But the 7/6.5 second videos, make people have to be really creative and funny in only 6.5/7 seconds! It’s a genius idea in my opinion.

3 Likes