Anyone else here like chewing/eating Ice

I don’t see why people think it’s bad.

12 Likes

:raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand:

3 Likes

I used to eat ice lol. But yeah people are right it’s unhealthy and means you are low on iron so maybe takes so pills for it :sunglasses:

4 Likes

anna ou-

4 Likes

But youre not alone most teenage girls have low iron and do it. Its very common

5 Likes

yes!!! @jaydel too

6 Likes

I love chewing on ice! Usually it’s a stress reliever and some thing you’re sexually frustrated but it’s whatever I love ice

6 Likes

It’s bad for your teeth, similar to biting your nails I think

4 Likes

When we were kids we would put ice cubes in our mouths in summer. We wouldn’t chew them though, except maybe the crushed ice you would get at fast food places.

3 Likes

I used to be a serious ice eater over some recent months during times I was really stressed from school and I guess low on iron as well :thinking:

But I stopped after it started making my throat very dry every time I ate it (I usually would just let it melt, not chew it). It got out of hand I guess & I had to forcefully break the habit for the sake of my throat’s livelihood :stuck_out_tongue::no_good_woman:t4:

Kept coughing from the dryness :mask::snowflake: Which only started after the several months

2 Likes

i loveee crunching/sucking on ice cubes :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Need some iron up in here…

3 Likes

I love to, especially when it’s a hot day. It’s so refreshing. My sister thinks it makes me evil lol. But imma keep cronching.

Also this thread made me think of this vine: https://youtu.be/zqsCnNTauVc

3 Likes

I think people say that people shouldn’t do it because it sometimes gets annoying

2 Likes

That is true, I have pica because of my anemia, so I feel the need to chew on things like ice, clay, chalk, and so on.

4 Likes

I chew ice all the time hehe

2 Likes

More of a popsicle fan to be honest

1 Like

2 Likes

My mum’s anemic so she chews on ice and raw rice… She can’t ‘crush’ this habit despite my family trying to convince her to do otherwise :confused:

2 Likes

1 Like