Anyone else hate relatable comedy?

I hate things that are like, ‘oh my god that awkward moment when’ or ‘oh wow this is me’, it’s a lazy overdone form of comedy, that was done a lot on vine and instagram. What do you guys think about it?

6 Likes

B i g f a c t s

2 Likes

I like it but it becomes annoying when people say some of the lines that u said like “that awkward moment”. If someone can do relatable comedy without saying those cliche lines, then I think it’s funny :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Depends on how it’s executed.

1 Like

still gonna do it because me got no standards :grin:

5 Likes

I greatly enjoy relatable comedy… well only if it is actually funny and was well made…

2 Likes

what bennyjamin said. I feel like it’s overdone and it’s usually pretty dumb and oversaturated, genuine/creative ones are good though

2 Likes

agreed. especially now that they’re basically 3 sentences put into one run on sentence.

Haha sometimes I hate it too. It is funny but only when it isn’t taken too far which often isn’t the case. The ones that are genuine are nice though.

1 Like

It depends on the execution, I guess

1 Like

I like it when it’s creative and original but when tons of people talk and joke about the same thing it ends up being annoying

2 Likes

That awkward moment when you’re reading this post thinking about how hypocritical I am from all the relatable bullshit I post just to get the views and likes.

1 Like

Yah same + how comedians act on it