Anyone else already making v***s before v2 releases

I’ve seen at least 12 people making vines for the new app :joy: anyone else doing the same ?

7 Likes

That’s a good idea. I’m just writing my video ideas in a notepad right now.

10 Likes

Can’t lie I haven’t made videos, but my idea notes are stacking up I can tell you that much :joy::joy::wink:

6 Likes

I have a couple videos almost done but until I know what the time cap is I can’t really finish them.

3 Likes

The time cap is 6.5 seconds

5 Likes

I figured it would be 6.5 seconds but I don’t want to have a finished video and realize they changed it to something else like seven seconds or eight or 10 seconds lol

3 Likes

The thing is that no one knows the video dimensions, the app could release and your videos will have everyone’s heads cut out of frame. The minute I know dimensions the minute I start creating content!

EDIT: My suggestion is that till dimensions are released that you just note down ideas and perhaps storyboards if you want to go that in depth1

5 Likes

I have ideas, but like… idk man. Kinda takes away from the point of making a vine. I might do test stuff using my phone, for now. I guess it’s always good to have a small library of videos to like already have so people will come back to your page and stuff. It’s smart I guess.

@Shortsy you’re right, we don’t know the dimensions quite yet, so it might be a bad idea to jump the gun so fast.

5 Likes

Omg that would suck :scream:

1 Like

yeah I’ve got a ton of ideas written down but I’m gonna wait for the app to come out before actually making them

4 Likes

got ideas but haven’t made videos yet…

2 Likes

I might redo mine since it’s only 6 seconds

1 Like

Omg y’all already got notepads full of ideas and here I am staring at a blank piece of paper :joy::joy::joy::sob:

4 Likes

I have 20 written ideas, but I will wait until March to start filming them

4 Likes

I think recording tight now is a waste tbh, writing down ideas make sence tho

5 Likes

Yep i have a few ready to go, just need to export to the new v2 video requirements.

3 Likes

Already written over 30 in my notes, going to start filming next week. Can’t wait!

4 Likes

Maybe it’s better to only film a few to release as soon as the app launches, and than film the rest after.

4 Likes

I am so glad I’m not the only one whos doing this. I have at least 10 pages filled up in my school binders, when I get bored in class I jot stuff down!

5 Likes

I just lost 8 pages full of ideas. The best ideas. We had a binder check and I either took it out of the binder and put it in the burn bin or my teacher threw away it when she found it. I currently only have 2 pages of lame ideas and 3 pages of online papers. My life sucks.

2 Likes