Anyone doing IB? (or just hate school)

If so this is a safe space to come and cry about all the exams we’re failing over the next 2 weeks
If not I guess you could just cry here anyways about school in general :tada:

5 Likes

I’m not smart enough for that.
The only IB I know is
I(‘m)B(roke)

9 Likes

That joke was smart enough to land you a spot in hell-- i mean IB

2 Likes

I’m so stressed about about failing my state testing next week since it counts against my grade (kill me) that i failed two tests this week. By failing I mean 70’s bc it’s pretty much almost there and let me just say, rip my grades! Extra credit work here I come :slight_smile: ! And then after state testing I have finals which is almost the same thing lol whut but it counts less towards my grade???

anyways please pray for my grades and i, we really need it right now, we’re at the lowest of ours lows :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Sorry I accidently wrote an entire paragraph but honestly I could write a whole 3 page paper about how stressed out I am

2 Likes

Story of my life :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Touché :wink:

2 Likes

For everyone who is worried:

" There once was a student named Gale
Who was petrified that she would fail
When exams were over, she recalled
what fear told her and realized
it was one exaggerated tale."

2 Likes

I am, I’m in middle school so im doing the myp years. probably i will end up high school with my ib diploma.

1 Like

If my schooled offered it I would do it but we just do the Australian version called the HSC and when I’m graduating I also have to do the SAT to study in the US

1 Like

We’ll pray for you you can do it!!! Just focus on one thing at a time and don’t let thinking about everything you have to do overwhelm you.

1 Like

beautiful

hm. i might reconsider lol

Are you hoping to study in the US?

I have a big ICT test in 2 weeks, one on Monday the other on Thursday and I have a Science test which is very important for my future and I will have it in 6 days! Talk about stressssss!

1 Like

Finish it, make the time already spent on ib worthy

1 Like

Good luck! Get a head start in studying and I bet you’ll do great!

2 Likes

yeah i think so

1 Like

Oh yeah it’s too late for me to drop out there’s literally 2 weeks left lol

That’s awesome although I’m sure Australia is cool too

1 Like