Anyone become partner yet?

Has anyone gotten notified they are part of the partner program yet?

7 Likes

Was just wondering the same, haha. Wonder if they’ll tell us when the first batch of emails go out.

9 Likes

doubt it as it’s only early tuesday lol

10 Likes

I was literally just wondering the same thing!

If I didnt make it would be cool to know why.

I’m willing to alter my page if its inappropriate or anything else.

11 Likes

I imagine they’re going to take their time reaching out to folks. It doesn’t actually kick off until April 15th, so they’ve got about a month and a half to pick. Ngl super interested to see who makes it to the partner program – They’re all going to be great creators.

14 Likes

I think the reason everybody’s wondering is because they announced they’d be starting to send emails out “next week” last Friday

9 Likes

That’s fair, but they said they’d start this week, hence why I’m curious if the process had actually begun

7 Likes

Yeah, I mean would be nice to know why for sure, but doubt they have time to let everyone who didn’t get it know why lol

5 Likes

I think so too yeah, hopefully this is just the first batch of the partner program and they will keep adding more on a semi-frequent basis

6 Likes

Absolutely, this is exactly why I asked the question

6 Likes

Not yet

5 Likes

A blanket statement to everyone would do the trick :grin:

4 Likes

Ah yes, good idea

4 Likes

I believe it starts April 15th :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Not the notifications of who becomes partners though, they said they would start sending those out this week

7 Likes

Oh my bad :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Since it doesn’t start until April, I think we all should take our time to keep up the good work & improve ourselves! :grin:

4 Likes

agreed! :smile:

3 Likes

i’d imagine you’d have to be pulling at least 1k likes or more. But hopefully creators like me with low like count get chosen. my most likes i think is like 125. who knows.

4 Likes

Likes aren’t everything. Maybe I’m optimistic, but I’d like to think someone interacting with their audience and having great engagement on their Bytes would have just as much value as someone who has a high like count but only a few comments.

6 Likes