Anyone already thinking video ideas?

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one already making a list of content for my future v2 account :rofl::joy:

10 Likes

To be honest not yet, I used to do some kind of “stop motion” on the Vine years ago, but I’m so excited for all the new talents that come out of V2

4 Likes

Lol yeah, I definitely have a list in my notes of some dumb ideas. I wasn’t a creator last time, so I wanna get in on the action this time around.

7 Likes

Yes. I’ve thought of mulitplead video ideas that I will be doing with my cousin. I have about 4 or 5

2 Likes

I already have like 15 ideas for vines (idk what to call them please don’t kill me) in my head

5 Likes

@tozua looking forward to seeing some of your stop motion projects, haha one of the very first videos I ever made as a kid was a stop motion with LEGO characters !

4 Likes

Not just ideas for V2 but other videos as well, typically I’ll carry paper with me or a book where I can jot down spontaneous ideas and such, but yes have some videos planned !

1 Like

Hey man!!! Here’s a link that is similar to yours :slight_smile:

And my answer is of course I have idea’s ready!!! :joy:

3 Likes

I think I have like 67 written down :joy:

2 Likes

I haven’t think of any yet… I feel the app is coming in around a month or two… So I’ll wait until we’re closer.

2 Likes

I have a few ideas for edits, but I just need audios, so hopefully some will be on v2

Writing down all the ideas :joy:

Nope haha

Ayyy same

Yeah I already have at least a dozen scripts done up for videos!

2 Likes

lol yeah :joy:

I probably should. But I do my best when I improv like the day I actually shoot the video.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking of ideas when I first heard about v2

1 Like

The Greatest Villain. Just a satire take on a cool villain type(bond esque) replying to various situations and questions with the same reply. Yet to make a test video. But in theory it works for me. Haha if that makes any sense.

1 Like

I’ve got a few ideas but they’re all pretty stupid :sweat_smile: