Anyone already famous here?!?

Just wondering if anyone else here has a decent following on any social media that is coming to v2, I myself do not have a decent following but I used to do twitch and had almost 10,000 twitch followers

1 Like

I saw an account that had 1M on vine.
There are plenty with 1K, but that’s it.

1 Like

@jennifer @Vlad

1 Like

Damn 1m is impressive for previous vine

Yeah I have seen jennifers instagram she had talked about it before, though I have not seen vlads, glad to see some people like this on here was just curious

I have a little over 10,000 subs and 2.5 million views across 2 YT channels. And I also had a vine that got over 22 million loops

1 Like

Amazing thats really good :slight_smile: Especially in todays youtube where their is so much competition

1 Like

@Vlad ayo u communist

1 Like

I’ve got 199k on Instagram and I’m hitting 200 tonight after I accept my follow requests.

2 Likes

should i post textposts?? i want to post memes but i feel like videos gain better kms

2 Likes

Me!!! And I’m verified on most platforms. My Twitter is dylancollins95 My Facebook is http://www.facebook.com/dylancollinsofficial and my Instagram is realdylancollins

2 Likes

I wanna start twitch. Any suggestions or tips?

how do you get verified like where did you start. I have so many questions

1 Like

Textpost are dyyyyyying, which is why I switched to memes.

You have to have a news source make an official publication about you I think. Or you could get a big company to advertise you for a large price, and make you “known”. This is how it works for Instagram, but you have to pay the company about 5k

1 Like

memes like alyssa’s memes? i also think i want to do personal memes

3 Likes

Idk I post anything I find funny

interesting so instagram doesnt automatically verify you? i heard that @youre is a catfish

1 Like

sweet thanks for the tips sexy man

2 Likes

Depends I like both, though videos are the ones that tend to make me actually laugh more