Anybody into acting, theater, film

Who is into acting and likes to make short film, funny comedy videos?

8 Likes

Im into it tho, i wild like to make funny vids

5 Likes

I majored in musical theatre :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I did Acting 1 and 2 in freshman year of college, so doing this again on V2 would be awesome :smile:

2 Likes

It’s a great way to start and help you improve your acting skills

1 Like

That’s so cool man

1 Like

It would be hilarious to see some improv bits; I’ve done that as well, and it seems like the epitome of V2 to me

2 Likes

That’s great :pray:

2 Likes

Thats pretty cool

3 Likes

Me tooo 8char

2 Likes

Yess!! 8-ch

I took acting classes in college and performed in a theatre. I also was a part of an improv group that performed in front of people just like the show “Whose Line is It Anyway.” Simply put, those were the best and most fun years of my life and I can’t wait to give V2 a go.

3 Likes

Very cool tho :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I’ve been an accounting major for two years. Turned out I didn’t want a desk job. I’m now a film major working on getting involved in screenwriting and directing.

3 Likes

That’s great man

2 Likes

I am! I’m taking theatre this year at school and hopefully when I’m in 8th grade next year I could do advance theatre :slight_smile: and I have so many plot ideas for movies and such

2 Likes

I love acting, although I’m still learning, and I make short comedy skits all the time. It’s something I’m quite passionate about.

2 Likes

Do you make any now?

I did like 3 but then it closed :broken_heart:, im planning on doing when v2 launch

ohh gotcha. You should experiment a little and put some videos on youtube, or just make some for a small group of people to view. That way you can get a little experience and try to perfect your comedy, so when v2 launches you’ll already be ahead of the game!

2 Likes