Any young people for Byte?

Hi! I’m Snickerdoo, and I’m basically new here since I made an account last week! So, I want to know if there are any Byters that are in school. Not like college, but like middle and high school! :kissing_closed_eyes:

Thanks!
From, Snickerdoo!

9 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

I’m in high school:)

3 Likes

Ya I’m a junior, but y’all know that in a couple years everyone on tiktok is gonna be to old for it. Thus, they will return to our world of 6.5 second videos and endless shitty rebyting. A world of dead beat viners, like the “in me mums car” girl who references that vine every 6.5 seconds. A world with only one sponsor … who thank god isn’t Nord VPN, skillshare, or square space. This isn’t the world we want but it’s the world we deserve.

4 Likes

sup i’m baby

4 Likes

Hey I’m in highschool ima junior I was wondering if there was any teens on this app. I have notice then is vast majority of older people creating content and I would love to see what you guys have created on the app. I feel it would be funny and quality content which we can relate too

2 Likes

Yuhhhh I’m a Junior in high school​:ok_hand:t5::100: IF you wanna check me out my name is just @Braelen

1 Like

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Young creator right here

1 Like

ThePhintoBean I’m in HS

1 Like

Junior in high school. I thought I was the only one. Thank the lord :pray:

1 Like

Realarzcena I’m it

1 Like

welcome! No I just graduated last year but welcome anyways haha.

1 Like

HAHAHAHA! All you guys here still have to go to school!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Not this year cuz it got cancelled. Let’s go

3 Likes

And that’s facts

2 Likes

I mean I still have online classes though

hey there, i’m in middle school