Any young byters? (Please Share: opinions,experience you’ve had on byte)

Hey guys!:heart:
It’s ya burnt chicken nugget!!
I want to band together some of the younger creators on this app (aka: teens) da homies
So drop your snaps (if u want to or we can talk here) :grin: and I’m doing this welp because …

Something caught my attention, there seems to be an older demographic on this app. Like mid 20’s and up Which there is nothing wrong with :green_heart: ( you older guys are dope y’all know who you are :smile:) But I was wondering about all the teens and young kids on the app and how there experience is on here. I just wanted check on da homies :slight_smile: All my young broskis out there bc I really feel like we could connect and reach out to people! Like people of your generation and make quality content like recently I have seen young creators make amazing content which I’ve show to my friends and little brother and they began to love the app and downloaded it. I believe people are coming from tiktok Because there banning. Which brings me to say, many people like teens should be given a chance to show what there made of make people laugh. We are a community that supports one another no matter age or race which I believe means even if they come from a competing App we should still be supportive. I’ve spent time on YouTube looking at reviews and notice that much of what I’m saying has been said by others.

But I digress I do not mean to cause conflict nor aggravate Anyone and if I have I do so I do apologize :heart:
Anyways how’s y’all’s experience on the app?

14 Likes

So far I love byte. It’s a great community, a supportive community. I to see some young creators that actually try and make great content, but then you see the like and follow collectors. I wish more young creators would come to this app. I like to see creative people/kids, it inspires me to create. I have tried to collaborate with a few people but with no follow through, I swapped ideas then get ghosted lol. I even seen someone take my idea. I just want to keep being creative and colab with other creators when possible.

I’m happy that people come to byte from TikTok but some come for the wrong reason. They say “Well I didn’t get famous on TikTok so here I am, now get me famous” that bugs me. This is still a young app and we need as many creators as we can get, even the like and follow collectors lol

5 Likes

@RodinBoi !

6 Likes

I’ve just started recently and I’ve enjoyed my time on the app and for me it’s been very supportive and I appreciate it a lot from ALL the creators and people who just watch, it’s been really fun so far and the energy has been dope​:fire::100: snap: braelen_twine for anybody that wants to add me maybe if there’s enough of us we can make a group chat???

5 Likes

I used to be extremely active and, I’m sad to say, I’ve fallen off the tracks since the beta days. Not discouraged per say because I’ve made some great friends, but lack of motivation lol. I hope to get back to the app, even if just as a viewer

also I don’t have snap sorry bud =/

4 Likes

@kellyyapster @thecatholicchurch are teens I think, partners. Would be interesting to hear their perspective.

5 Likes

You coo @B.C.MacNation hope you get that motivation back :pray:t5::100:

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what I was thinking to make a group chat

4 Likes

I really hope you find motivation again​:heart: And come back to the app even if it just as a viewer and it’s cool we can always talk her :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is a really cool app and I wish more people in my age group got on it. I feel like once this grows though then more teens will join! But this is really fun overall

6 Likes

I’m sixteen! I’ve been on byte since launch and just (within the past three weeks~) started tik tok. I like byte, and I like tik tok. They’re both different, but I feel that byte really pushed the creator to develop their own style and come up with their own jokes and stuff. If you dm me i’ll give you my SC : )

7 Likes

I’m 16. Pretty active on byte. I agree that more teens will come in once byte advertises a bit more.

4 Likes

lol, hey yall i think i was the youngest person in beta wave 3, since then ive had a really good experience. the people here are super nice. everyone here is so supportive. i love this community and the people here. btw im 13.

6 Likes

And @RodinBoi is the youngest guy on byte I know of

3 Likes

I’m 13 as well

4 Likes

I’m 15 and it’s my first time actually contributing (although indirectly) for the development of an app. I love the fact that there is a forum where you can talk with the community and share ideas & thoughts. And of course I really like Byte itself!

6 Likes

GEN Z YESSS hahaha
Everyone on the app is a great creator working hard.
My Snapchat is @vaahiv and instagram @vaahiv too (instagram.com/vaahiv)

5 Likes

Yeah I like both apps too :joy: and Bet I’ll dm you

1 Like

Yeah like the forms too and I’m happy to here your thoughts :slight_smile:

3 Likes

15 year old I was actually Day 1 of byte when it launched. (how do i know. Byte was trending on twitter at the time)

4 Likes