Any V2 ideas?

I have gotten so many V2 ideas! I’ve tried to write them down and keep them, but I’m worried some of them just won’t make the cut.

What are some of your V2 ideas? Anything that you’ve just thought of when you’re doing something and you too busy to write it down. Anything that seems relatable or just random! Inspire others!

2 Likes

I’m sure all ur ideas are great! I think you should write down every single one you think of and just have fun picking out the best ones. Or if u can’t decide, u can just make them all

1 Like

I have a few, mostly jokes I share with friends but we will see.

Depends on what type of vids you want to be uploading. Are you gonna upload comedy or dank memes?

I just edit whenever I have an idea (which rarely happens & I have to ask people for ideas :joy:)

1 Like

Oh best believe I am going to be pulling some 6 second pranks on my girlfriend :smirk: #RelationshipGoals lol

2 Likes

Mostly just comedy and relatable vids

Alot really. lol

I’m positive many will make the cut, ya know. I need to start writing ideas down. Keep forgetting them, makes me feel like Dory.

2 Likes

I’ve got quite a few wrote down ready :slight_smile:

I have about 25+ ideas written in my notes app so far. Need more!

1 Like

My ideas come when I do not think, like i am cooking and V2 idea came into my mind. Yeah i have write 20 ideas in my phone

Keep grinding!

1 Like

I will create pranks :joy: , My music , and funny moments :joy: