Any tips for when v2 comes out?

I really want to create videos when v2 comes out but I have no idea what kind or anything like that so does anyone who was on the old vine have any tips for me when the app comes out? :scream: I’m also super shy and self conscious so if you have any tips on how to be more confident that would help me too :confounded::flushed:

5 Likes

If youre super shy, tbh just ignore everyone(haters)

4 Likes

I’d try but I’d be totally mortified if someone I knew found an account that I posted vids on

1 Like

Honestly in the long run you shouldn’t care. Im in college rn and when I was in HS i was always worried what ppl thought of me. But now I look back and even wondered why I cared. You won’t care in a few years what people think

4 Likes

I own a dbz acc and some kids in my HS found it and made fun of me, but I dont care at all because its what I like. And now some are trying to make accs and asking for my help

2 Likes

thank you for the tips hopefully v2 might help me be more confident

1 Like

Even I’m pretty self conscious but i feel that we can use v2 to overcome this. Once you start making videos, you’ll eventually overcome these problems. Watch some vine compilations and take some ideas from there? Don’t copy the exact thing tho. Just see what type of content people made. Initially i was clueless but those compilations helped and now i keep getting ideas in my mind. Make small videos and practice by recording yourself. And yeah, just be yourself. :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tips I’ll try and get some ideas hopefully :joy:

u gotta just start ik its super hard but u just gotta do it! ull get better on the way

2 Likes

hope so but I have no idea what kind of stuff I’ll make :woman_shrugging:

Be yourself

1 Like

Stop caring what people think, it’s not important if you’re happy and not harming anyone. Also, just do what you would find funny. You’d be surprised what you could think of.

1 Like

Before you go to sleep, lie in your bed and just let your mind drift. Let it drift where ever it wants. Where ever it drifts make something funny out of it, and boom. You have a vine.
This also works in the shower, or even in class.

1 Like

Don’t watch your own content too much at furst lol because you’ll be way to critical and first thing you should do is just start posting and making things!! Don’t even worry about whether it’s perfect or not or whatever, trial and error plays a huge role!!

2 Likes