Any Steven Universe Fans? uwu

4 Likes

Is this the one with the yellow sponge and the starfish.

7 Likes

no thats the simpsons, a completely different anime

4 Likes

oh that’s the one with the cat and the mouse

5 Likes

there’s no mouse in garfield?

4 Likes

STEVEN UNIVERSE endeed

1 Like

There was this one person I knew who was a SU fan, but sadly…

SHE’S GOOOOOOONNNNNE!!!

1 Like

Actually, it’s not over! Change Your Mind was the season five finale, but there’s still more to come! There’s a movie scheduled for release later this year, and I’m pretty sure there will be at least another season.

3 Likes

Yesss! I loved Steven Universe from the moment I started watching it. I didn’t watch it when it first aired, but I remember when it came out and started watching soon after. It’s such an awesome show! The elements, characters, and songs of the show really stick with me. The show has actually made me cry on several occasions… I cry pretty much every time I watch the buildup to and the scene where Steven fuses with his reformed gem to become himself again.

Such a great show. Pink Pearl’s eye is still messed up even though she’s no longer under White Diamond’s control…

2 Likes

Oh shit hype for byte more like hype for steve*

Not stevie wonder*

3 Likes

same here!!! my sister and I are both fans. we have many questions about what/how they’ll tackle the next season.

1 Like

sorry I don’t like Steven universe. but I do love supernatural and marvel. we all like own own differences :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s totally fine! You don’t have to like it and I try my best not to be one of those toxic fans that tries to make you watch it, haha.

1 Like

I said it once, I love that it’s a super inclusive tv show,

this killed me ty guys

i watched when it first aired, but then steven got naked and fought a creepy fry monster and i stopped watching :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

cringing yeah, that was definitely not okay. It got really good, though. I’d recommend picking it back up but obviously no pressure haha

3 Likes

I was more of an Adventure Time kind of guy. Watched a little bit of Steven Universe.

4 Likes