Any retro gamers here?

I am a big fan of retro games and consoles, been collecting em for about 3 years now. Just wanted to see if anyone else on here perhaps has a couple classic games or consoles to share :smiley:

1 Like

Unfortunately I only game on PC now but I still love console.

2 Likes

Yeah PC gaming is definitely my main source of playing games.

2 Likes

I can’t hate on any games either, I love most games, they all have their time and place.

1 Like

Yup! Even the most bugged out ones have at least had memorable moments!

1 Like

I’m more of a PC guy here

2 Likes

Ahahaha, spot on, that brings to mind the game DayZ. Classic zombie survival game.

Oml, DayZ is such a fun game to play haha

1 Like

One of my roommates from last year is super into that stuff, and I’m pretty sure he now owns like every major console and I’ll watch him play retro games sometimes. Super interesting to see what has changed, but even more interesting to see what’s stayed the same over the years! Also just the amount of growth made in not that much time is super impressive!

3 Likes

I love playing on retro consoles!! The things I stream on Twitch are 75% retro, as a matter of fact. I have an original NES, N64, GameCube, and Wii. I also have an SNES Classic some Sega systems. My favorite retro game is probably Super Mario World, because it’s the first appearance of Yoshi, and he’s my favorite!

4 Likes

Are you planning on v2ing with the retro games?

possibly!

SWEET! I’m all for that. All the best man!

1 Like

My favorite has to be Mario 64, I spent hours on that game and still do haha

2 Likes

Thanks dude! I’ll be watching out for you on v2!

I still play games from 2017 so I think that counts

1 Like

haha :joy:

I was just playing DKC and DKC2! My nephew always begs me to play Mario Kart 64 so we’ll be playing that later on! :joy:

1 Like