Any Reptile Lovers?

Who here has any scaley rascals running about their homes? I love hearing from other snake/lizard/gecko owners and seeing fun pictures, so brag on your scaley babies below! I have a water dragon myself and shes a big brat. What about you?

4 Likes

well I REALLY love snakes but I have cats and that would probs end baddddd :grimacing: I also really like lizards :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ohhh I know what you mean :joy::joy: I have three cats myself, two are fine, but one needs to stay seperate

3 Likes

omg I HATE keeping animals separate! when I only had two cats we had to keep them separate bc they’d try to kill one another and nice I got my third cat they accidentally got together and eventually stopped trying to kill one another so much :joy: (they still try tho)

3 Likes

Mexican black King Snake

And

Some Albinos of pythons I want keep them as my pets

Nice that chemistry is so cool u know

2 Likes

Snakes, lizards, geckos, turtles, even frogs deserve as much love as puppies and kittens!

2 Likes

I have 2 ball pythons, their names are Venus and Trogdor d they are the dorkiest lil babies

2 Likes

I would love an iguana

Yes they do!!

I love how much personality snakes and lizards can have!!

2 Likes

Theyre the coolest pets! Just make sure you research them really good! They require a lot of knowledge

I like the Komodo dragon but i am not a reptile lover

1 Like

Thats okay! Taking an interest and enjoying from afar are good activities too

Yeah, that’s why I haven’t got one :smile:

I have a leopard gecko aged 9, she’s called Gollum

2 Likes

That is such a good name :smile:

2 Likes

Awww omg thats so cute!!

2 Likes

I have a ballpython named kaa and she’s a the cutest little sweetheart ever.

2 Likes

!!! Gorgeous!

1 Like