Any Photographers & Filmmakers here?

Hi! I’m a Photographer & Videographer, curious to know how many Photographers, Videographers, Filmmakers, etc are in this community. I would also love to know what you plan to do/create with the V2 platform, let me know in the comments below.

Also drop your Instagram :instagram: and/or Twitter :twitter: usernames below :arrow_down:

4 Likes

Instagram: yamanmustafa
Twitter: moustaphayaman

3 Likes

LA filmmaker/photographer here!

Looking forward to collabing more this time around!

:instagram: @MrSharkey

:twitter: : @MrSharkey

:snapchat: : @HowsitGoinEoin

:sparkles::v:t2::blonde_man:t2:‍♂️

3 Likes

Hoping to be a filmmaker, studying at college but love photography.
:instagram: jessicasphotography27
:youtube: Jessica’s Media Channel

3 Likes

Lol I wish I was, :joy: but I’m learning

4 Likes

I’m a filmmaker/photographer! My v2 is gonna be ‘peejmich’ If you wanna team up dm me on twitter (it’s the same) or check out my website! pjmichalski.com

3 Likes

twitter @kidbroosk

2 Likes

:youtube: brooks travers
:instagram: @broosktrav

2 Likes

I’m a filmmaker from New York, but mostly focus on editing and special effects! Always wanted to be an actor and still take classes!

3 Likes

Writer and wanting to possibly go into filmmaking

Twitter: @bigbadsunflower

2 Likes

Not a filmmaker but an upcoming Television Production graduate. Halfway there

3 Likes

Its nice to have this people here they are very talented

3 Likes

wouldn’t call myself a photographer or videographer but I’m interested in developing my skills in these departments

4 Likes

Been in and out of the film/tv production business in Winnipeg. Both infront and behind the camera. Starting a new youtube. But got an ig for it atm

Ig: thechannelanew

2 Likes

I do photography and videography but mainly just manage photographers and videographers :smiley:

instagram.com/marioayuso_
twitter.com/marioayuso

2 Likes

Videographer. I really just plan to make whatever comes to mind on the spot, but I might just come up with cool concepts for V2.

Instagram:

Youtube:

1 Like

My plan is to learn from as many people as I can and create short content from what I learned :slight_smile: I make some lovely pics on Instagram @wopwopkross some landscapes and stuff

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah I do photography and filmmaking beginner love it

Insta: kiiddex
Twitter: kiid_dex

2 Likes

Trying to get into photography and videography. My Insta is PicturesbyAlyx :instagram:

1 Like