Any latecomers here?

Hey! So i’m sure I’m not the only one who feels a bit left out by joining the forums late. I mean, I’ve been here since like 4:50 AM the day it was open to the public, but I never joined cuz i was too scared. Hopefully other people who are in the same situation or just any newcomers in general can get noticed on this post/thread. Also: sorry my profile pic is a snowboarding pig with sunglasses. I’m trying really hard to personalize my account, but I can’t find any good pictures! anyway, thanks for reading

4 Likes

Hello Friend how are you? If you have any doubt or question, do it we are here to help you, By the way Welcome to this beautiful community :laughing::heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve seen you around a lot, you’re basically a legend on this place

2 Likes

welcome bruv!

don’t be shy, we don’t bite.

:grin:

2 Likes

wow, you guys are actually awesome! @kaden @ThomyBalca

2 Likes

I was like you, creeping hard in the bushes. Then I was like “Just join” and here I am. Funny how easy it is to convince yourself to do something. Everyone on here has been super nice. It’s really been a joy.

Kane out.

1 Like

thank you, it’s always good to know you’re not alone

1 Like

Hahaha Thank you very much friend, nobody ever told me anything like that :heart:

1 Like

No Problem! I’m pretty sure everyone else already knew it though!:sweat_smile:

I was scared too lol, but the people here are very nice. Glad you’re with us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you, I really appreciate it!

Welcome! Nice to have another forum member. I was sort of a latecomer as some people have been here for 40-ish days when I’ve been here for about half of that. I am very active on the forum regardless. I find that it’s more about what kind of ideas you’re able to contribute to the forum rather than when you arrived. Once again, welcome to the V2 forum!

1 Like

That’s actually some really good notion. thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello welcome

1 Like

helloooooo!

1 Like