Any LA Byters Here?

Hey y’all! I live in LA and, after covid19 gets further under control in the coming months (hopefully), would love to meet up with other Byters near Los Angeles to collab and make comedy sketches and film some dances, too.

There are plenty of cool places we could meet publicly to collab and make neat Bytes! Reply below if you’re nearby, and once it’s safer to meet, we’ll make some fun magic happen. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Let’s do it :raised_hands:

1 Like

:wave:t2: Highland Park here.

1 Like

Oh hi :face_with_hand_over_mouth::raised_hands:t4::wave:t6:

1 Like

Hell yeah dude! Not sure what part you’re near but I’m by DTLA, so I’m pretty close to everyone lol.

1 Like

EASY I’m in DTLA, so that’s only about 15 minutes from here! Nice! We def gotta make this happen.

Yessss queen I would love this! I’ll check back in with all of us in September on the corona sitch, and hopefully we can make some masked content then when it’s a bit safer!

:wave:

1 Like

Dang it! I want in on this too :cry::sob:

1 Like

Oh nuuuu are you not in LA?

1 Like

There are a lot more of us here than I thought, I like it!

Nope. I live in Malaysia but I was suppose to holiday in the US for 3 months back in February but then Corona came and messed things up. I would definitely love to meet up with you guys and film some stuff if you’re all cool with that and if everyone’s time permits of course. That would be the BESTEST holiday EVER!

Edit: Meet up as in when I do holiday there after this poopoo corona pandemic.

1 Like

100%, we should totally make that happen! When you get here on holiday, covid will have gotten better, so of course we can meet up to make content to collab. :slight_smile:

We’ll still stay masked so no worries there, but for now, I wanted to see interest so when LA had covid more under wraps, we could meet safely. I’m looking forward to it!

1 Like

Those quakes had me sweatin this morning :joy:

2 Likes

I never feel them! I think my apartment is to raised up.

1 Like

I woke up at like 4:30am thinking I was having heart attack lmao. Then I realized everything was shaking and I was like oh okay it’s only an earthquake :joy:

2 Likes

ONLY an earthquake? :flushed: Ya’ll tough! :laughing:

1 Like

Bruh that earthquake was NOTHING compared to what I’ve been through when I was in Alaska haha! I was in the 2nd worst earthquake in Alaska in its recorded history, in addition to many others. The ones here are babies. xD