Any italian here?

:small_blue_diamond:I’m searching for italian people who wanna collaborate to start with V2.
:point_right:Contact me on Instagram @he.s.alex or Twitter @he_s_alex if you are interested.

Here the link for a V2 Facebook engagement group:
:point_right: https://www.facebook.com/groups/149022245757904/ :point_left:

1 Like

I’m not Italian but I love pizza does that count

1 Like

Me too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Vourai quelcoursa de mangarai— did that make sense also I’m not Italian that’s one of the few sentences I know.

And spaghetti

1 Like

iam not, but in my country they are a lot of them

No one of the words that you wrote has any meaning in italian :joy::heart:

Oh dear, :joy: it’s supposed to mean I want something to eat :confounded::joy:

non sono italiano ma parlo l’italiano, does that work? haha

1 Like

This is what I was aiming for :joy:

1 Like

That sounds better but the correct form is " Vorrei qualcosa da mangiare" :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Maybe yes :wink: you have to know that in Italy vine 1 wasn’t popular but I think that v2 could get more public also in italily maybe with 3 or 4 months of delay, if you present yourself as “viner for italians” you could get a certain public here :+1:

1 Like

that’s not a bad idea, i could make an Italian account too! haha

1 Like

This is an optin : I’m in trouble to do one account for each language or just one, maybe with subtitles if needed

Ciao Bro, io sono italiano avevo fatto un topic il primo giorno di forum

1 Like

Fantastico! Sembra che ci siamo solo noi per ora però, vabbe, dai che teniamo il monopolio su v2 italia quando esce :joy::+1:
Comunque di che regione sei? Io friuli

1 Like

Sono del Lazio
Purtroppo anche nel vecchio Vine era così, la community italiana è sempre stata " misera " ahha

1 Like

I’m actually Italian and just visited Italy last summer. I’m also already in the group. Hit me up.

1 Like

I’m Italian-American, if that helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not Italian but I was in Sicily last year and I think I fell in love with it :smile: Sicily activities are just great and I’m thinking of going there again this autumn :relaxed: I didn’t even know that Sicilian is different from Italian!