Any hidden talents/secret skills?

I can touch the tip of my nose and chin with my tongue, what about you guys?

4 Likes

I can do farting sounds with my hands.

8 Likes

Said that… good night.

5 Likes

i can slightly beatbox and also can also identify any C note played on the piano :+1:

3 Likes

I pull a mean whip and nae nae …

7 Likes

i can burp on command

5 Likes

I can juggle and walk on a tight rope because when I was a kid my parents sent me to circus class

3 Likes

The ability of being so socially awkward I can make everyone in the room uncomfortable.

6 Likes

Low key, I can tell when the weather will chance by smelling the air, I can tell when it’s gonna rain or thunderstorms :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

2 Likes

I’m double jointed so I could wiggle my fingers

Also I am able to turn my left foot 180°

2 Likes

I can write (eat, text, brush teeth, put on makeup, etc) with both hands

(Originally a rightie, learned writing with left hand after being a heavy note taker in class while right hand would RIP. For makeup it started with mascara because the stick would keep hitting my nose just using my right hand) :memo: :nail_care:t4:

And I can wiggle my left ear (still trying to get my right ear to work with me) :ear:t4:

3 Likes

I can make cricket noise with my mouth

2 Likes

Very talented

1 Like

I can move my Ears :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::joy::full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

I’m pretty good at mimicking people’s voices. Character voices are especially fun! But I can also mimic a cricket and a baby chick!

1 Like

I can do this with my underarm

2 Likes

I can draw

1 Like

it’s true

3 Likes

I can make water droplet sounds with my mouth

2 Likes

I can fall asleep at will, and in any position, including standing up. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m also ambidextrous.

2 Likes