:) any grey’s anatomy fans?

hey there! so this is a completely random topic but i absolutely adore the tv show “grey’s anatomy” and i wanted to know if any of you guys were fans too! so feel free to let me know anything and everything about your favorite (or least favorite) character, episode, seasons, etc. peace!

2 Likes

I keep meaning to give it a watch after hearing good things about it but there is so many seasons now to catch up with :laughing:

1 Like

I want to watch it- sigh

1 Like

it’s definitely worth it! grey’s anatomy got me through a rough time and i’m so thankful for that. it’s slow at the beginning but once you get through the first season or so it’s really amazing. :slight_smile:

I never watch it, but i know a lot of people who love the show

1 Like

I’ve been meaning to watch it but haven’t gotten to it

1 Like

Cool, looking for something new to start watching so maybe I’ll give it a try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Favorite episode: the one where the girl has a disease in her blood where everybody passes out. It’s probably like somewhere in the first 3 seasons, but still my fav

1 Like

OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE AHH!! you literally jogged my memory lol that’s such a good one :slight_smile:

YOU SHOULD!! it’s so worth it honestly :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love it i still have to watch the recent episode

1 Like

the one w/ bailey? it’s really good :slight_smile:

Really I’m going to watch it a little later

1 Like

@Itstanzania definitely worth it. i’m not usually a big ben or bailey fan, but i really enjoyed everything. bailey did a fantastic job and she gave one of my fave speeches of the whole show.

1 Like

Yay I’m excited I can’t wait to watch it

1 Like

I just watched it it was amazing

1 Like

yay!! i think my fave part was right before she told psychiatrist off and she was giving the speech about mental health to the original doctor. it was such a powerful speech and i could relate to it in many ways which made it all the better.

1 Like

Yes I got teary eyed when I thought she was gonna die

1 Like

I’m not a fan but my mom loves it lolll

1 Like

Im a mcdreamy fan

1 Like