Any Good books

Which book are you reading currently…?
Tell me your favorite book!!

Harry Potttteeeerrrrrrr!!!

1 Like

I read the newest version also the cursed child did you read it ?

1 Like

Children of Eden

1 Like

meu pé de laranja lima

1 Like

ready player one

4 Likes

IT by Stephen King

3 Likes

Not reading anything atm but my favorites are The Lord of the Rings and The Silmarillion

3 Likes

Is it in English ?

1 Like

I read Fahrenheit 451 a while agowhich was an awesome dystopian novel, but recently I finished all the light we cannot see, that book was amazing.

1 Like

I do not know if this book is available in English because I read it in Portuguese, but maybe if you search the internet you can find it

2 Likes

Some classics of you enjoy fantasy,
Narnia & Alice In Wonderland

Some if you like dystopian post apocalyptic sci-fi type stuff,
Divergent, hunger games, Enders game

If you want something that has about 10 people worldwide in its fan base but is still an amazing mystery type story,
Secret Series by Psuedonomous Bosch

For poetry aND humor,
Anything by John Green

For a mystery,
The candymakers (SUPER GREAT PAGE TURNER I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN)

2 Likes

These are not difficult reads while still being great for young adults. I have awful reading comprehension due to some eye disorders that no one can pronounce and no ones even heard of so it doesn’t matter lol. But these I love and treasure.

If you’re like me and need some “good but kind of dumb reads” (when I’m sick or bored I want something I can read in a day or two)
Check out the trading faces series. It’s really funny but it’s also more of a tween book series.

1 Like

If youre bored of reading most of the series I’ve mentioned have had movie series or TV shows made so yeah, have at it!

1 Like

I haven’t yet! I really want to tho

1 Like

Good Book check it out

1 Like
  1. The Alchemist :stuck_out_tongue:
    2)Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide :money_mouth_face:

2. Julio Verne books :crazy_face:

3. Comics? :joy_cat:

1 Like

I definitely will

1 Like

I read few books, I recommend the books of the Hunger Games

1 Like

I am not currently reading it, but ‘Paper Towns’ by John Green is worth the read. There is also a movie (i.e. not as good as the book).

1 Like