Any Game Creators Here?

Heya all, I was wondering if there were any people using the forums currently that are/have experience in creating games. If so please feel free to link your game or tell me about your concepts, I love hearing about this stuff :smiley:

1 Like

Ohh, this is a really good idea and thread. I’m gonna keep an eye on it.

1 Like

This is an animation I’m currently working on, trying to make a bullet hell game, need to work on the arms though haha

Looks scary af.

I have made really small games in the past but mostly I now code scrips for various different things. But I used to love creating them I can’t remember if I still have the code on my old laptop but if i find it I’ll post a GitHub link!

Woo! That was what I was going for haha! This’ll be the last boss

1 Like

Oh sweet! What language do you code in my dude?

Mostly c++ but for scripts I now use assembly

Oh sweet! Man, I need to learn C++. I code from a range of languages except c++ haha.

Ahh I only know about 3 languages but I stick with them bc im too lazy to learn new ones XD

1 Like

oh lol :joy:

1 Like

Robot Animation

Here is it fully functional, however, the arms are still super bad lol

2 Likes

That’s super cool!

1 Like

Thanks dude :smiley:

Got a new concept, going to go and make it. I will probably keep y’all updated once the main mechanics have been added ^-^

1 Like

i swear I talked to someone who created an app but I forgot his name!

c++ is actually really simple if you have a good grasp on java

1 Like

Well i finished a new game recently check it out if you want

Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.games.dodge

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/idodge/id1336590476?ls=1&mt=8

It’s really just a simple game haha

2 Likes

I’m really into game design and creation as well! Still trying to learn how to use a game engine that’ll do what I need, but I have some ideas for a platform-fighter similar to Super Smash Bros. I’m also working on a card game!! It’s kinda Rock Paper Scissors but it’s a card game and much more complex than just RPS!! I think I want to make loops about gamer-culture and maybe also game creation!!

1 Like

Very nice!