Any byters you miss that don’t post anymore?

Do you miss anyone? I feel like a lot of people have come and gone even since I started in February but is there anyone one you wish was still around?

21 Likes

@yamum :sneezing_face:

15 Likes

Dang dude one of her posts has 6k likes on it Hahahaha you never see that happen anymore

7 Likes

Lol yeah she’s v funny

3 Likes

I wonder what makes people lose interest even though they’re succeeding on this app?

2 Likes

I started on March 14th, so I haven’t seen anyone leave for good necessarily, but I will say that every time I look up past threads to make sure what I’m posting hasn’t been discussed yet, I notice pretty much NOTHING BUT names I’ve never seen on the app or on the forum.

I was actually going to post about that today but didn’t want to make two posts in the same day (I try not to do two in the same week, even). But I was just going to encourage everyone to REALLY HANG IN THERE. You gotta see the vision here and keep grinding. Enjoy the app and the connections you’re able to make early on and have fun with it while it is like this. Because before we know it, the app could be big, we could grow along with it, and a part of us will miss the days when it was…simpler!

5 Likes

Could be for some personal reasons, could be that they have to focus on their school work, mental well-beings, jobs, possibly cuz some feel discouraged by not getting into the partner program, idk! But all those reasons are valid and i’m sure there are more that’s not crossing my mind rn

13 Likes

My guess would be you start to see numbers, those numbers start to be your new norm, and when they either remain the same or drop off, all of a sudden they’re not good enough for you anymore and you either get impatient or do not believe in Byte the way you once did. Or at least that would be my guess for why most leave…Ben’s reasons are all likely ones as well and everyone’s going to have their own, of course. And he’s right…most will be valid reasons.

3 Likes

Alley

2 Likes

I miss @Gypsypsh

My boy MikeLantz got busy with work

Molly quit after the first round she didn’t make partner :sob:

3 Likes

I miss her vids soooo much :pensive:

3 Likes

bro soooo many. most of the creators that originally sparked my excitment for the app/community don’t even post anymore (or at least not often…) @ InfamousKlip and @ theo.cdr and @ inigio and @ itsyaboi_alec and @ alexjustalex and @ brandongrogan …to name a few :pensive:

14 Likes

@InfamousKlip :sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

You really jogged my memory with some gems there :pensive: miss them

3 Likes

I miss @coololddad. I haven’t seen him around in a while.

3 Likes

riigghhtt!! The other day I went to the bottom of my following to see what was up cause I felt like my following feed was always so dry…and they gone :cry: i hope they come back soon

3 Likes

Ben made a valid point…

Back in the good ole days, I missed the following day 1s :sob:

tuq / mitchromancia / jackkay / erikcast / zachcomfort / kulu / cadewilson / harrynaubz / joshmirecki / jakegaillardetz / lasertag / twecker / darianvile / rootjosh / mollykinz / lifeofkassidy / jenniferkassir / casarez / judahperalta / terrencewilde / davidhaynes / fatmaprmkz / legendofzia / davidlei / brettexclusive / gts… / oforizma / onurerkarslan / julien / ohhrobbin / abigailrose / and more :sob: (joining the list soon :unamused:)

Ayo @PlasticRice I need more content from you - I know you’re active :eyes:

15 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::pineapple::pleading_face::pineapple:

5 Likes

Do you ever feel like what byte was has drastically changed from the skits and everyone improving their skills?

3 Likes

There are a bunch of creators from the beta who’ve disappeared or rarely post anymore. I miss Brendan Cescon’s videos, but, saw he posted 2 videos this month, so I hope he’s back. Also enjoyed Jack Murray, Mike Mulroy, Yamum, Austin Harris, Israel Torres, and a bunch of old Vine friends I brought onto the app, but haven’t posted in a while.

Seems like in the past month or so, the app and forum have really died down a lot. Not sure what’s up, but, hope it eventually reverses course.

13 Likes