Any Byters Wanna Collab Who AreClose to a Body of Water?

Hiya! Just spend a week in the Mexican jungle close to the ocean and shot some lovely footage of THE APPLE that’s going around the world…setting the scene---- apple sets sail in a boat to find its next recipient sooooooo someone who is able to meet the apple at a shore would be ideal or equally possible someone who can create a plausible or highly implausible oceany reception. LMK, thanks BYTERS!!! :apple: :earth_americas::ocean:

7 Likes

That’s such a cute idea :pleading_face: sadly I’m leaving town.

2 Likes

I’m next to a river and a lake

1 Like

Hey Libzy— well you are perfect person for this then! Let me put my edit together and leave a few seconds for your side of it. You can email me at kriyanow@gmail.com if you are down to do this.
YAY!

1 Like

I’m in Florida, so water is life.

1 Like

I’m by Lake Michigan

2 Likes

Hey there! I got a reply from Liba so looks like I have a collab partner for this project. Love that collab spirit! :blue_heart: :apple: :ocean: :earth_asia: :blue_heart:

1 Like

Howdy Geds! Looks like Libzy is going to clollab on this project. Super stoked you replied! Inspired by people openness to collaboration here!!!

2 Likes

Try those other people too since Florida is more brighter than England also try the guy at lake Michigan I’ll send you the video too