Any beat makers?

so i am in the process of writing and producing music for my ep and i’m looking for beat makers to collab with in the future. maybe after byte has come out. My style is kinda like an indie-pop sound. if you’re interested you could follow me on Instagram @ifeanyipaublo and we can talk!

5 Likes

From what I remember @plushbeats does, as well as @Ganonthecannon and I’m sure some others!

4 Likes

I’m not a beat maker but I’ll be a byte maker :woman_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

I read that as “meat bakers”

8 Likes

Slight-but-not-enough-to-be-diagnosed-dyslexia is the best kind :joy: I was at a fairgrounds one time and read a sign that said “Horse and Pony Barn” as “Horse and Pony Brain” and was like “oml guys look it’s horse and pony brain”

But uh, yeah, on-topic, uh, sounds cool, and I’m a musician but I haven’t really made any substantial music yet. Oops.

1 Like

I’m trying to! I recently got a program but have no idea how to use it lol. im still really excited about it tho

3 Likes

Yes. I make music for almost 16 years know. Not only with software, but also with hardware. (Synths, drumcomputers, et cetera) but I mainly performed on illegal houseparties.

2 Likes

I mean we’re beef makers

4 Likes

Just had to say… Genius name and picture. :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

(I love Wendy’s)

And yeah, I make beats and music. I remastered my old song and it’s releasing on March 1 to every music streaming and purchasing platform that exists.

2 Likes

Thanks man.

3 Likes

Are you just a guy trolling as Wendy’s? Or is this legit @Wendys.
If I blow up on the app can I get a sponsorship? Or some fries??? :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

Hey man think its cool you’re making an EP. I’m sure when it gets released good things will come your way. I make beats and I’d love to make some hits with you. May I ask you, what sound are you currently looking for, and when was the last time you invested in beats?

3 Likes

I have 2 friends that make beats they are very good aswell

3 Likes

I make beats

4 Likes

i do ! i do trap/rnb/edm/afrobeat on fl studio dm me on insta by @danielhero500

2 Likes

Every single platform that exists?!?!?!?

2 Likes

Every remotely large platform.

1 Like