Any Artists(music)?

I love producing music even though I’m still a noob but I love it. Wondering if any one else produces or makes music and what genre ???

I do all finds mainly what I call Future sound based around my love for future bass, check out my songs on soundcloud and please tell me if you enjoy or like any of them and I know 100% it wont be for everyone

5 Likes

There are a lot of music producers in the forum

1 Like

that’s really nice! I’m learning how to produce at the moment but I’m pretty terrible rn haha

1 Like

This was really good! Mad talented dude!

1 Like

the sounds are very good, and go well with each other, however your progression and pace could use some work. this song introduces too many instruments too fast (especially the drums). also be sure that your are mastered in accordance with your other sounds (it doesn’t sound properly mastered in my opinion). the actual patterns and sounds are really good and impressive. I feel like the genre you are going for is electronica/lofi and this really reminds me of the band “DROELOE”. you should check them out and dissect their music. i feel like you could be really good at that.
overall i would suggest studying other track to learn when to introduce more complex drum patterns and instruments.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feed back

you go @KiiD :smile:

1 Like

Sweet :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Hello! I really like your track, its got a nice vibe to it.

I am also a fellow artist my name is MC Kay and I create dope remixes and original pieces of hip hop songs. Feel free to check out some of my work here:

Instagram: @i_amiconic

1 Like

Nice track man!

1 Like

thank you :smile:

Sure will!

i make music and DJ. i also go to school for music recording :slight_smile:
Follow my insta, @therealmikeywilkinson16

1 Like

also i like this track man, very vibey!

1 Like

Thats nice to see, I was just wondering this and boom I found your topic.
But yea I’ll definitely be posting on V2 as a producer

1 Like

i compose a lot but i don’t have anything released. i’m working with someone atm to write the instrumental for her music. probably won’t be released for a long time.

but it would be cool to discuss process and instruments with people.

2 Likes

me! soundcloud.com/lordblackjosh

1 Like

aw yeah https://thepowersuit.bandcamp.com

2 Likes

How do you work with that sub bass? Is it sampled or do you create it on your own?