Antifa being categorized as a terrorist organization

For those of you uneducated- Antifa is not an organization. Is the “brand” of ideology, encompassing many actions, view points and organizations.
If the subgroup are classified as a terrorist organization, it opens the door for anybody protesting fascism or speaking against it to be arrested for terrorism.

(The ‘group’ that people generally think of as ~the big bad Antifa~ are the black bloc, which once again have been several groups as it refers to the method of protest. )

7 Likes

i guess i’m a “terrorist.”

6 Likes

Everyone they arrest that they don’t like they are going to call ANTIFA and charge them as a terrorist.

This is dangerous. More than anything they have done so far. Stay safe. Cover your face and hands at all times if you are part of the protest.

6 Likes

We do not have a president, we have a fascist-adjacent child throwing a tantrum because he cannot run this nation as a dictatorship. He’s our Racist-in-Chief, a shit-slinger, a provocateur, a threat to our first amendment rights, and a worldwide embarrassment. It is absolutely despicable that his administration is attempting to label an ideology (you correctly stated Antifa isn’t a group) as a “terrorist organization.” To be against fascism is to be American. I have been living a fucking nightmare since this waddling bag of shit was elected.

5 Likes

Me too.

2 Likes

As a member of a soccer supporter’s group who aggressively and publicly fought for the right to be able to take anti fascist symbols into the stadium, I fear that, if it came to it, there’s already more than enough evidence.

That being said, this is all excellent advise.

And, as always- street medics are your friend, but it’s better if you don’t know who they are, and they don’t know who you are.

3 Likes