Another new profile picture

It’s truly beautiful. I’m gonna keep having Tom and Jerry profile pictures. Every 3 days would be good. What do y’all think?

8 Likes

It took me a second to adjust but I honestly really like the concept of changing your profile pic every few days, it’s so unique! Obviously not something you have to do but it might be a solid thing to do on V2 to stand apart from the crowd! Interesting strat :thinking:

6 Likes

I didn’t intend for it to be a strat, but now it is. I’m gonna be “unique” now! :joy: But yeah I may just change my profile pics on Tom and Jerry or just cartoons in general. :joy:

3 Likes

Sounds like a lot of work, but if you’re up for it… i say go for it

5 Likes

Pretty creative idea of yours! I couldn’t do that at all because I only like using photos I made myself (it’s just a personal choice, I’m not judging) and that would mean I’d have to continuously make photos of Yoshi for a long time. And I’m just too lazy to do that. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:joy: Y’all gotta expect a new profile picture on the 4th! And I like your profile picture. So you can keep it the same! You always gotta love Yoshy!

4 Likes

This is an interesting strategy. I don’t know how that would help your brand. Though, it does force people to learn your name…

3 Likes

I don’t exatcly have a brand, but I did think it’d be fun to change it every once and a while! I like to have them somewhat funny. Which is why I’ll probably screenshot parts from Tom and Jerry.

2 Likes

I would considering establishing one. But just for fun is also completely cool too

3 Likes

I’m only 13 though, so I don’t think I’m ready to start a whole brand lol. But thanks for the recommendation!

3 Likes

Yay, Tom and jerry. You must have jerry wearing squarepants at some point

3 Likes

You know it.

1 Like

Should I post every time tho?

1 Like

69/10 profile picture

3 Likes

69 cents you know what that means? :joy:
I don’t have enough money for chicken nuggets :frowning:

4 Likes

I loved that v-ne!!! :joy: and of course we need to have a moment of silence for the death of v-ne :pray:

4 Likes

yeah, why not?

1 Like