Another Game

Here’s a game: compose a couple of sentences only using the “predictive text feature” aka the suggested words on your screen (it only works if you’re on a phone or tablet.) :grinning:

Choosing the most random ones that appear, I’ll start:

“Thank you for taking the kids to the conversation of knowledge but I am registered for the purpose of attaining knowledge. Thank you very soon.”

I am shocked that is assuming you will be happy with the results of my church family and friends and family tree to get an appointment with the surgeon and that is assuming that the pink slip of paper towels in my calculus class

1 Like

Hahaha. :joy:

I’m going out for the gym and I think we should NOT look forward to seeing everyone on the forums

1 Like

I’m just thinking about how you feel and what if ya got to do something fun for me. I’m just wondering how you feel about the new shirt and I’m not sure what you think.

1 Like

Hey I’m sorry to bother you’re coming home tomorrow I’ll call mom tomorrow I love her and she said you don’t have any idea how long it would take to get to work tomorrow or Friday so I’ll be back tomorrow to pick you up from work

1 Like

MY mom and her friends have been there for like two years now I have to go get her

1 Like

The new game will be great but if you don’t have any ideas on how it works you’ll have to wait until later to see it again.

I have no idea what I just made but it’s kinda funny.

1 Like

Lol. :joy: Wow you better go get your mom and her friend, two years is a long time. Jkjk :joy:

Jjajajajajaj, SHE’S CRAZYY ACCORDING TO MY PHONE

3 Likes

ok dope just wondering if they were for real tho lol yeah I have an albino dinosaur English teacher.
side note: yeah we call my English teacher an albino dinosaur

3 Likes

Haha :joy: Why? Does she look like an albino dinosaur? :grinning:

1 Like

yeah she does look like an albino dinosaur

2 Likes

Reviving this cause we started playing it on Discord. :smile:

2 Likes

I guess that’s why not just joking about you.

Inspirational

2 Likes

Hey I am going to call the next few weeks and then go to work on my lunch break

1 Like