Anonymous Musician

Hey, my name is Apollo. I’ve wanted to be a singer, but never really wanted the fame that came with it. I’m starting an account now with byte in my plans to pursue music as an anonymous musician. My Instagram is authenticapollo and I just uploaded my first song. It’s a little slow, but tell me what you think. I definitely need feedback. Also because I just started, I have no followers. So, if you want to follow me you’re more than welcome! Thank you byte community!

5 Likes

your voice is so good omg

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that. Also, thank you for my first follow!

1 Like

Your song wouldn’t play :frowning:

Oh wow that’s super odd. It’s just on Instagram. Regardless, thank you for trying to check it out

Boi. It played, and bravo!! :clap: I’m glad it worked. Can’t wait to see more vids!!!

Good! I’m glad it worked I didn’t know if I hadn’t updated the app or something like that. Anyway, thank you! Really appreciate you taking the time to view it! Will have another one up here soon!

Awesome!

Hey, got a new one up! Just thought i’d let you know in case you wanted to check it out!

Going to look now!!

I don’t have an Insta account but I would follow if I did! Keep it up. Love the whole anonymous thing. Does anyone know who you are?

That’s okay, I just appreciate someone looking at the videos haha! I just wanted to get a feel of what people might think before byte came out. And only one person knows but I don’t think they’re going to tell anyone haha. I’m glad you said you liked the anonymous image though because I wasn’t sure how it would take

2 Likes