Announcement - Today 12PM EST #DoitForTheByte trend on Twitter be ready with your tweets. 700 tweets in 2hours thats great

#DoitForTheByte Twitter trend at 12pm EST today. (We have to get it on twitter trending page) atleast 2,000 tweets let’s goooooo

•Hashtag - #DoitForTheByte
•Time - 12PM EST
•Date - 18 April

28 Likes

Let’s keep trending Kathy Bates, maybe she’ll join byte. Right @mynameiskawena ?

13 Likes

Kathy bates

8 Likes

Does everyone saying Kathy bates mean yes? I’m down. Follow me guys

2 Likes

I think this is a great idea! I’m on board, what date and time?

5 Likes

I’m in let me know :blush:

1 Like

some of the trends are personalized which is why you see stuff with low #'s trending :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I’m definitely down, just say when.

5 Likes

YES!! Now this is a cause i can stan behind!

5 Likes

Very true. I know this when I see a trend it is mostly something I want to see. Trends on most platforms are broken or lack a Public trends category. Which I think byte does a bit different and better to be honest!

2 Likes

I need to make a twitter acct, i never really got into that platform

5 Likes

Do it! Do it!

3 Likes

What time and date? Maybe we could tweet specific themes like a)our favourite byte of our own and b)our favourite byte NOT of our own And c)our favourite thing about the platform

3 Likes

created! my twitter is @Adrioxas

4 Likes

I like the idea. Just let me know when and what time

1 Like

I want you all to tell me the decided time.

So like if I am searching something that’s what is trending for me and not for everyone? Like some stuff is it true am I being lied by Twitter my whole life? I never knew that.

1 Like

Tweet anything but hashtag will be #ByteisCool or #Byte we have to decide on that

2 Likes

I think just #Byte is better

3 Likes

I like just byte but set forms of content will also drive eyes better than random content imo.

2 Likes