Anime/Edit Communities

We all know at the end of vine the Anime category kinda just came out. We all suspected it was a prank because it came out April 1st, and when it was revealed that it wasn’t a prank the anime community was really happy for it.
I was wondering if its the same format for categories will the anime one still there also the edit one?

I think it be lit

3 Likes

Anime does have a huge following on Instagram so it’d be cool to have a category on vine as well.

1 Like

The majority of insta users who do edit anime are gonna be moving over to V2 one way or another. It was an extremely popular category on the original app. Just hoping for some similar category on the V2.

2 Likes

I agree :slight_smile:

Yea same I edit anime as well

changed category to off topic

bro are u the sensai im thinking of?

Probably.

Oh I can’t wait to see everyone’s content again. :smile:

Cool to see Dev is here lol used to be in a squad with him a long time ago but I am very excited for V2 to come out!

3 Likes

colt!!!

I agree! It was devastating how editors split to YouTube or IG… I miss how close the community was when it had its own category, and it was easier to connect w/ everyone. I know a lot of IG editors are excited, and hope some of the amv Youtubers come to V2 as well!

1 Like

Yo waves! (:

Never really liked anime. I thought it was cute but I always think animes kinda cringy. But that be cool.

1 Like

It’d be awesome if we could get an anime category! Instagram really isn’t made for edits anyway

1 Like

We need seamless loops back :weary:

1 Like

agreed T~T

2 Likes

i miss the clean loops on edits

1 Like

hey fam miss u

1 Like