Anime discussion 😭

Okay so this is about the show Hunter x Hunter I’m on season 5 right now which is the Chimera ant arc and I really need to know what I’m in for also spoiler why did they have to make that stupid ant have nen

3 Likes

i don’t watch hxh but clown dude kinda ugly

3 Likes

You’re in for pain

3 Likes

You’re in for feels

2 Likes

You are in for character deaths and emotional scars, according to my bf who saw the show

1 Like

I’m scared now

2 Likes

Guys you’re concerning me, I’m in the greed island arc and these replies aren’t looking so good-

2 Likes

Maybe finishing this arc will make me prepared for banana fish

1 Like

…I started Banana Fish and Given at the same time. About halfway done with Given. Don’t think I’ll make it to the next school year lmao

1 Like

Oh that one I’ve seen. I’d like to express our experience with a meme.

My boyfriend, at the beginning of the show: Hey, this feels kinda Shakespearean, doesn’t it

My boyfriend, at the end of the show:

10/10 I love that show

3 Likes

Make me sad :frowning:

1 Like

So I watched banana fish before I finished Hunter x Hunter and let me say I am emotional wreck what the hell was that I just got finished with it

1 Like

I am still in pain

Yuuuuup. It’s a tragedy and there’s some bonus content online that makes you even sadder if you ever feel like bawling

I’d say you are more than prepared for HunterxHunter now, whatever the sad part about it is

1 Like

So I watched no.6 and then I watched banana fish again I am in serious pain but does anyone have any more sad animes that I can watch?

2 Likes

If you liked Banana Fish, watch Given. I loveeeeed it. It does not compare in sadness to Banana Fish, but still so amazing

1 Like

oh, you poor soul. banana fish ruined me for like a month.

and i just saw you watched no. 6 too, which equally killed me

1 Like

I was really looking forward to Sword Art Online Season 3 part 2

but it sucks. A lot

No I have not read the manga

2 Likes

YES. I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED :sob::sob::sob::sob: (this is a sentence

Like, the first season of alicization was the first season of Sao I actually enjoyed but they threw off all the continuity with the second part and it was so frustrating :expressionless:

1 Like