Naurto Intro #2:

Teen Titan Orignal Intros:

Fairly Odd Parents:

Yu-Gi-Oh (Orignal English Intro)

Name your favorite animated intros.

5 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

I haven’t even finished the show, but if this doesn’t want to make you want to go and watch it right now, I don’t know what will.
4 Likes

This show was so underrated

8 Likes

Naruto and Yugioh are the best!!!

3 Likes

Listen to these ones (they’re in italian, but trust me they are INCREDIBLE)

4 Likes

I’m looking at this and I’m realzing how dark this is for kids show haha

2 Likes

the theme song is actually kind of catchy

2 Likes

man this is pretty old, I’m surprised you know about this

1 Like

was this based off another show? That girl character looks real familair from another show

1 Like

I love the stuterrring in the theme song it goes like Yu-gi-gi-gi-gi-oh-oh-oh haha

2 Likes

pokemon advanced battle is my favorite one. Grazi as they say in italian

1 Like

Lol, Bill those were good times for cartoons. I honestly don’t remember what age I started watching the show at, but I do remember my uncle being very heavy into cartoons (depending on the hero). Seeing a batman fly, without a plane, was something even he geeked over. I’d love to know what the animators thought of as a target audience.

3 Likes

Personal favorites :ok_hand:

5 Likes

this entire thread got me hype. Thank you for your quality tastes @ryanmccarley @shybry @devynb @someone @Francesco @ShawdGawd

6 Likes

Spider Riders Opening

A series I used to watch on TV every morning before school during my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade years. (2008 - 2011) Used to love this show. The show itself is pretty cheesy now that I watch it as a young adult (the English dub in particular), but its North American opening however is just a straight up banger.

3 Likes

I don’t think its based off anyone. Who do you think it is based on tho? :eyes:

2 Likes

i think a lot of these networks are pretty open minded to it i suppose. I remeber watching invader zim, and chicken vs cow and looking back I think how did they let this be a kids show?

3 Likes

That one cartoon Courage the dog or something like that gave me the worst childhood’s nightmares

3 Likes