An update about an update

:worried: :worried: :worried:

2 Likes

I don’t see how that tweet is bad news!

4 Likes

That’s not good

If this is referring to v2 (which it may or may not) what contract would he be held under? He’s the one creating it…

2 Likes

Exactly unless there something we don’t know

3 Likes

How is this bad news? Kayne is being Kayne with his motivational tweets. Maybe I am not reading correctly.
I think Kayne is stating

I do not necessarily think it is shade but motivation, do not look at the negative side of things immediately. :smiley:

9 Likes

could we get some answers please? :sob: you made this post a month ago and never gave us any updates in the two weeks you said :frowning_face:, some ppl are starting to lose patience, could we plz get something? at least a sign that you’re still here? thanks

3 Likes

we gotta be patient man

5 Likes

iphone x. very excited for this

2 Likes

Wrong post bro Vine Followup Beta Signup

4 Likes

I’m so excited for this, and being part of the community this early feels so good

2 Likes

Take your time! It will be well worth the outcome.

3 Likes

Hey! I’ve just joined the forums, but I was actually following v2/byte since I heard of it. I was an avid Vine user, and when I heard of the successor’s existence, my mind literally blew. Can’t wait to make some beautiful new videos on a platform I’ve missed for over a year!!! :smiley:

8 Likes

why did you bump this post, this was made in march…

2 Likes

Bumpin’ bumpin’.

2 Likes

im so exsited

2 Likes

The hype is real

2 Likes

Hey Byte Team,

I design/build Apps for a living, created some of the first video apps for the iPhone and have a 4mo old baby that does super cute stuff for the camera.

I would love to be part of the beta!

3 Likes

cant wait!!! :laughing:

3 Likes

Thank you for your hard work. Byte is exciting.

5 Likes