An opportunity to spread the word about byte and its community!

Hey everyone!

There are a couple of video game streamers that I support, and they’re wanting to take a look at their supporters’ Animal Crossing islands. I’m planning on making a sort of tribute to byte and its community of content creators that the streamer and their viewers will be able to see when they visit my island. Therefore, if you want your byte username to be in the tribute, drop it below and I’ll put it in!

NOTE: please don’t think you have to play Animal Crossing to be a part of this. I just want to advertise as many byte content creators as I can, regardless of whether they play the game or not. Don’t be afraid to take advantage of this opportunity to advertise and potentially get byte more attention!

UPDATE:

This is my progress so far with all the names I’ve received. The space under the “Welcome!” will hold the important guest’s name. As you can see, I still have a lot of room for names, both above and below the logo. Keep up the submissions, guys! :blush:

35 Likes

My Byte is Acadrien

Man this is a cool idea actually, love it!

4 Likes

This is so amazing!
I’m @JeremyTheGee

3 Likes

Cool! @maddy_lions :grin:

3 Likes

I love the sound of this, my user name is @lucyjayne

3 Likes

@KingAli it will be great if I get the chance

3 Likes

This is a really cool idea!
My user is Daydreamer :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

My byte is Jacobshadowminer. Would love to be a part of this cool idea!

2 Likes

I enjoy free advertising so @ceduh

2 Likes

Mine is @lxnria

2 Likes

im @Rodin on byte

3 Likes

@bummercats

2 Likes

Coolio! I’m @CubeOfCheese
Thank you

2 Likes

@brianikenna on byte

2 Likes

I adore this idea!! I’m lily on byte :heart:

2 Likes

Cool! @TheKingHusker :grin:

2 Likes

wallpuncher :heart::heart:

2 Likes

This is awesome! You’re so cool! My byte user is @rommie :heart: The jingle boiii

2 Likes

Wow, this is cool!! I’m sophyandrada on Byte :smiley:

3 Likes

aye. can’t wait. byte @its.aj :grinning:

2 Likes