An Article I saw; What do you guys think about this?

What are your guys thoughts on this? :thinking:

3 Likes

Well yeah it’s true. But everyone needs to remember it’s only been like 36 hours or so! The team is small, but we’ll get there.

8 Likes

^
Yeah, the app is still way to new, of course a link option to bytes and profiles will come soon. Pretty silly of them to write a review of an app that has so much more to release lol. Same couldve been written about tiktok in its first 30ish hours too.

7 Likes

Very true!

3 Likes

While the points mentioned in the article are true, Dom has already addressed the majority of these and it seems like we can expect a lot of improvements in the coming updates :grin:

5 Likes

all of these reasons are going to be covered lol. it’ll come to a point when no one will have anything negative to say about this app :relieved:

also, the part about wierd being spelt that way is funny. they should have done some research into why it’s called that :eyes:

9 Likes

Yeah it’s true, the app has some flaws here and there, but it’s just the beginning. They’ll be updating and adding new features along the way.
I mean this morning I just noticed that the ‘stats’ dropdown option has a new updated look.

2 Likes

Not to mention, even if posts don’t have associated links to them. You can still download and share the video. Don’t really NEED the link

2 Likes

I only don’t like that I have to wait for the share sheet to show up, I don’t need the video right away, I can wait for it to be processed after I tap on “Save video”.

3 Likes

This. Yeah, it has its fair share of problems, but that’s because, well, Byte (unlike TikTok) isn’t backed by an entire nation (China) and has lost its connection to Twitter when Vine shut down. But, this is its comeback, a small, humble team that’s working its hardest to make Vine for a new generation. Byte or bust!

3 Likes

The only problem they can complain about is linking and wierd being spelled weird lol

1 Like