Am I the only one?

So like I keep refreshing my page and crawling through the forum reading everything.
I like a lot of things but I usually have next to nothing to contribute or I feel like there’s so many comments no one would care to read mine so I just like it and keep going…
Especially the group chat ones…
Anyone else feel like this or just me?
Asking for a friend :thinking:

4 Likes

I feel the same way! Most of the time I come on here to lurk :^)

2 Likes

Lmao same here mate, I be scrolling and pressing Latest Posts and see if someone might need help or an interesting topic is posted.

2 Likes

I mostly lurk, but reply when necessary

2 Likes

@mahammi Idk, i don’t come with the intention to lurk but like… it just happens

@ElyasDeBrown yupppppp and sometimes i’m just in more of a “let’s read and learn” mentality

@OreoStealer but like how do you know it’s necessary?

1 Like

Yeah, me too. I’m not good at coming up with replies or topics. I mainly just look around.

2 Likes

It’s not even that i’m not good at it, it’s like being a celebrity in the middle of times square in nyc.

There’s just so much going on that no one realises you’re there.

1 Like

I’ve tried to show my opinion in some of the posts but it would be great to have a place to chat with people, share videos, and make friends before V2.

1 Like

2months later haha
Where ya been broski?

2 Likes

You can always leave your opinion my g

1 Like

There was talk from @dom about making a Discord server to chat a while back, but I’ve yet to see a link for it anywhere. Soon though, hopefully.

2 Likes

Thst would be a great resource for talking to people! I wonder if it might happen still.

i feel it.
Yeah that would be dope.

Hopefully that discord goes up or i’m gonna have to make a IG group chat myself -rolls eyes-

1 Like

lmaooo tbh i didn’t get the notif so i randomly got a like on my post and forgot what post I made, came to check and replied when i saw that I never did -oops-

but meh, took a little break from youtube, been writing scripts, just crafting ideas and learning more for the comeback.
Tons of premiere, some music production and even a bit of rapping :sweat_smile:

What can i say, i get bored super fast :innocent:

2 Likes

Nice dude, I hope people like all the content your going to create. :+1:

1 Like

i just love contributing whenever i can. forum isn’t dying so im glad

I get that too sometimes! then again it is difficult to participate in every conversation on this forum.

1 Like

At least you’re honest lol

1 Like

Honestly dude I always just state my opinions like a nerd, so even if the convo is somewhat derailing I just stick to the topic and respond to people that replied (doesn’t happen often lol). This is probably the only forums where I’ve been active ever. When I was younger I was only a lurker on the forums frequented, but if you want to create content it’s better to put yourself out there however you can :grin:

3 Likes