Am I the only one who cant stop thinking about v2?

Idk what it is, but I think about v2 all the time, and it would be anywhere and everywhere. I literally have dreams about v2 and its possible potentials. Thinking about v2 is literally distracting me from everything. Idk y but thats the only thing I’ve been thinking about lately since Dom made the announcement.

What about u?

(ssry if that didn’t make any sense, i’m hella tired and have been studying so much for my exams)

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

13 Likes

Good luck for your exam :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

Hey you ain’t the only one.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll really need it. :blush::hearts:

2 Likes

Hahaha we are all like you

2 Likes

its good to know I’m not alone :joy::rofl: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Well that comes to show that we will have an amazing v2 community. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I’m super HYPE just like you

2 Likes

omaa freeeken gawd, im soy hype I can’t. Im so exited my head hurts.:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

i’ve been studying too funny enough :joy: and yes, I cannot wait!

2 Likes

Ayyeee Good luck! and I can’t wait either!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::smile::smile::smile::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

hahaha, thanks you too!!

2 Likes

Np :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::heart: and Thank U!

2 Likes

yeah me to lol

3 Likes

lol yea me too, i always check updates about v2

3 Likes

I just enabled full emailing mode haha, wanna make sure I dont miss a thing!

2 Likes

Sameeee!!:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Honestly me 24/7! :joy::joy::joy::rofl:

1 Like

and best thing is, I cant stop. so good to know its not just me. :joy::joy::joy::rofl:

1 Like

We all can’t wait for this. I can’t wait to post that video loop opening a fresh box of pop-tarts and putting them into the toaster and then they pop up and then that ending! Oh the ending, oh i can’t reveal what happens next. Stay tuned for V2 to find out!

2 Likes