Alternative for Instagram

Guys I think I found another alternative app for Instagram it’s called Ejimoo and it’s available on Android and iOS do you guys think it’s gonna be the next social media app and a competitor to Instagram ?

2 Likes

No.

4 Likes

I’m playing I don’t know

4 Likes

It’s basically Instagram from years ago but with no comments :thinking:. The concept is great but they need their own style.

At first I was skeptical, then I saw the download count. Seems like there are people who really wanted this :eyes:.

3 Likes

Instagram is at that point where I don’t believe there will ever be a competitor… but anything is possible.

3 Likes

I mean I guess MySpace is a perfect example of you never know :man_shrugging:t2: I never used it cause I was too young but I guess it was massive then it was gone

3 Likes

Downloading app to secure @ name, but It might take couple of years or so

3 Likes

Im doing the same but more or less just cause I’m curious lol

2 Likes

Well like everything is in black and white. It feels too much like insta. And it wound let me upload so :stuck_out_tongue:

It looks completely like Instagram lol.

But it might do better for people like me who are skeptical about Instagram because they are owned by Facebook but im not sure who the rest of the world would feel on it. Imo it’s too similar looking to Instagram for now at least but maybe with a few changes it could become a good app. Its very clean though, ill give them that but im not a fan of their design at all just like Instagram. Not sure it’ll take off but who knows. :sunglasses::ok_hand: