Alt vs Straight TikTok war is about to commence!

It’s official, there is a tiktok war going on, If you’re in Alt and we’re losing against the straights, y’all are more than welcome to join byte :purple_heart::green_square::red_circle::purple_heart:

5 Likes

good to hear! big fan of war!

4 Likes

He said it 13 times, btw.

4 Likes

i have a feeling this man just found out what alt tiktok is

3 Likes

i feel like i need to find more tiktoks similar to this dudes (Zavien Smith)

2 Likes

Why don’t we ask him to join us :smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t stress someone out for wanting them to switch services, i guess :man_shrugging:; I’m not really that persuasive.

1 Like

I think it’s going to be a war between those who can adapt and those who can’t. I had a friend tell me today that i should tell her when it “picks up”. I told her it was boppin and she said that “there are only kids”. Duuuuuude. It kind of bothered me. I love these kids.

Let straight tiktok win and convert alt to byte.

5 Likes

I want to comment but I don’t want to redownload tiktok to do it.

1 Like

there is a real world vs tiktok war going on too…

2 Likes

ur like a month late

2 Likes

They’ve been at war a while I’m pretty sure?? Also weeb tiktok is pretty much fed up with straight tiktok so I hope they migrate as well

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this guys not alt tiktok. Like my tiktok feed sucks but it isn’t either of those 2.

With that said, the alt vs straight tiktok war is just a B plot in our timeline. Those of us who have been blessed by our fyp are aware that all tiktok categories are merely subcategories of synthrat tiktok, which allows all other forms of tiktok to exist under its glorious umbrella.

1 Like