Almost 100k loops watched!

So who else is getting close to or has exceeded 100k loops they have watched? I am at 85k right now and at my pace I will have it in a couple of days!! I am really excited about this… I hope there is cake involved… Who am I kidding there will be cake involved… Lmfaoooo

20 Likes

I’m actually nearing 80k watched :smiley:

4 Likes

I actually hit 100k earlier this week! You guys will hit it in no time! I’m actually going to have some cinnamon rolls tonight to celebrate :joy:

6 Likes

You have watched over a 100k sir you are a leader among men :hugs::blue_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Dangerously close. Trying my best to not spend all day on byte, but that number is slowly rising…

3 Likes

I’ve only watched 15k odd, apparently. Which I feel like Is low? Or maybe I just need to engage more. To be fair, I only joined when it went public, and I work two jobs and go to school when sickness is less so

1 Like

Ikr byte is extremely addictive my other social media apps have almost become obsolete :laughing:

I joined when launched as well… You sound like ya got a lot of going on :blush: 2 jobs and school I applaud you :wave::wave:

1 Like

Just about to touch 80k :eyes:

2 Likes

Heck ya that’s what’s up :blush::facepunch::metal:

i’ve been on beta since september and have only watched 15k loops

1 Like

Half :wink:

1 Like

Watched?? Lol I’m teetering 35k and it’s taking over my life, and chores are barely getting done. How does one was 100k and function?

3 Likes

i’ve only got 7000 but i will hit 100k loop soon :wink:

1 Like

I have no life :laughing: jk really tho it has consumed all my free time…

2 Likes

I’m at 15K right now :eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

i got to 100k a few days ago :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sh-Show off :frowning:

3 Likes

okay to be fair ive been on since beta so ive had lots of time to watch :joy:

2 Likes

Nice, I’m now at 100k loops!!

3 Likes